Neurologically-Based Chiropractic Care at Gateway Family Chiropractic in Loveland, CO
Gateway Family Chiropractic in Loveland, CO practices neurologically-based chiropractic care. This type of care is based on the idea that the central nervous system is the command center of the body, and good physical health is the result of harmony between the body and the brain. Musculoskeletal imbalance is the result of neurological imbalance. For every physical problem the body experiences, there is a neurological problem occurring in the central nervous system and the brain.
Neurological chiropractors strive to restore good coordination in the signals between the central nervous system and the rest of the body. Chronic conditions are all the result of misfired signals from the brain. Even injuries after an accident can cause damage to the central nervous system, resulting in physical imbalance. By reversing the damage to the central nervous system and restoring good communication between the brain and the rest of the body, the chiropractor enables the body to heal itself.
Chiropractic Techniques Our Chiropractors Specialize
The professionals at Gateway Family Chiropractic offer a range of chiropractic techniques to meet the needs of a diverse patient population. Our chiropractic techniques include:
- Sacral Occipital Technique (SOT). This technique restores health by using a synthesis of functional chiropractic neurology, soft tissue techniques, biomechanics and nutrition. Combined into one treatment, SOT promotes balance between the neurological system and the physical body. This technique can treat everything from cancers to headaches.
- Thompson Technique. Thompson technique strives to harness the body’s innate ability to heal itself. The Thompson technique utilizes a Segmental Drop Table to help the chiropractor make adjustments at high speed and with minimal force. Thompson technique can speed the healing process, result in fewer aches and pains for the patient and can even be used to treat insomnia.
- Activator Technique. Activator technique is a treatment administered by a device called an Activator. This chiropractic piece of adjusting equipment can move the vertebrae with force without causing injury. This treatment is especially effective for helping patients manage back pain.
- Cox-Flexion/Distraction. This safe and gentle technique is used to treat pain in the back, neck and extremities and can even treat pain that occurs after surgery. This technique helps patients through soft, slow movements.
- Diversified. This classic chiropractic technique is used to treat a range of conditions and is taught to all chiropractors. Diversified technique is used to correct mechanical distortions of the spine and is done by hand, without tools or instruments.
- Spinal Decompression. Spinal decompression uses negative pressure to return discs and vertebrae to their proper place. Spinal decompression is used to treat problems like herniated and damaged discs. Of the five chiropractors that have been nationally certified in spinal decompression, Gateway Family Chiropractic has two! Our expertise and specialization in spinal decompression services enables us to serve our patients with the best quality care in the area.
- Chiropractic BioPhysics. Chiropractic BioPhysics restores spinal alignment through a carefully planned series of exercises and adjustments. Chiropractic BioPhysics helps patients manage pain and recover from chronic conditions. Gateway Family Chiropractic is proud to have two of the four chiropractors in Northern Colorado who are certified in Chiropractic BioPhysics.
Pediatric and Pregnancy Chiropractic Care
Pregnant women and newborn babies can benefit from our safe and gentle chiropractic care. Our chiropractic techniques can help babies with a variety of problems, from colic to ear infections, and can help pregnant women find pain relief after having a child. Our chiropractors use the Webster technique to help our patients manage the aches and pains of pregnancy and the difficulty of labor and delivery. Our techniques can reduce the chances pregnancy complications and a Cesarian section birth, thus making for a more rewarding and less challenging pregnancy and post-partum experience.
Contact Our Chiropractors in Loveland, CO Today
Gateway Family Chiropractic is proud to serve patients in Loveland, Fort Collins, Windsor, Berthoud, and Greeley. Our chiropractors are offering for a limited time a new patient special that includes a consultation, comprehensive exam, and report of findings, all for only $40. To make an appointment and find out more about our services, contact us today at 970-669-7620.