Car Accident in Loveland
Car accident injuries can take all forms, from mild to severe. Sometimes, you don’t even realize you have been injured until days, weeks, or even months after the accident. This is especially true with soft tissue injuries. Things like whiplash, back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, head pain, herniated discs, and more are all common and seemingly mild to moderate injuries that can show up immediately or take a while to notice. When you do notice them, they can cause a lot of pain. Fortunately, these are all injuries that are commonly and usually successfully treated by chiropractors. If you have one of these injuries from a car accident, contact our Loveland and Fort Collins chiropractors at Gateway Family Chiropractic today.
How Does Our Loveland Chiropractors Treat Auto Accident Injuries?
There are a variety of techniques our chiropractors can use to heal your injury and eliminate the pain. It usually takes a few sessions, or sometimes months or a year or more of sessions to achieve permanent results, but these methods do work. There are thousands of scientific studies supporting the use of chiropractic medicine in treating car accident injuries, and millions of happy people who have been healed by them. Here are some of the techniques your chiropractor may use to heal you. The techniques used and the amount of time it takes to achieve full healing all depend on your unique injury and your overall health and physical condition at the time of the injury.
- Sacral Occipital Technique–This normalizes the relationship between the bottom and top of the spine, relieving pain by relieving tension and pressure on the vertebrae.
- Thompson Technique–This technique uses a drop table in conjunction with traditional chiropractic thrusts to give a smoother, more accurate spinal adjustment.
- Activator Technique–Requires very little actual touch, and no twisting or turning the patient. Adjustments are done with a hand-held instrument that can put just the right amount of pressure on individual vertebrae to adjust them. Perfect for children, the frail, and the elderly.
- Cox-Flexion/Distraction–A gentle, non-force adjustment procedure.
Diversified–This is a group of four techniques taught at the nations first chiropractic college. Used together, the Diversified technique produces amazing results in many patients.
- Spinal Decompression—Our clinic has two of the only five chiropractors in Colorado who are nationally certified in Spinal Decompression. This technique allows the spine to expand, allowing room for vertebrae to fall naturally back into place.
- Certified CBP Colorado Chiropractic Biophysics–Our clinic has two of the only four chiropractors in Northern Colorado who are certified in this technique. It uses a variety of positions, exercises, and adjustments to achieve ideal spine posture, which relieves tension on the muscles around the spine, eliminates pressure on the spine, and gives you a pain-free back once more.
- Massage Therapy–Eases tension in muscles, to help relieve pain and strengthen the placement of vertebrae after adjustments
If You Have Been Involved in a Car Accident and Need Treatment in Loveland and Fort Collins, Call Our Chiropractors Today!
Contact us at (970) 669-7620 to set up your appointment for your initial evaluation, exam, consultation, and treatment immediately. You will be so happy you contacted us once you recover from your back pain, neck pain, whiplash, pinched nerves or herniated disc injury. You will also be amazed at what chiropractic care administered by a professional doctor can do for you and your overall health and well-being. We are looking forward to meeting you and welcoming you to the Gateway Family Chiropractic family.