Pediatric Care for Kids in Loveland
At Gateway Family Chiropractic, our chiropractors truly are Loveland and Fort Collins family chiropractors who can care for patients of all ages. We are excited to offer comprehensive pediatric chiropractic services. Learn how we can help your infant, toddler, or child stay healthy and avoid disease and pain with a natural approach that never uses medication. Gateway Family Chiropractic is a chiropractic clinic that offers gentle and non-invasive therapy that works to correct underlying issues before they become hard-wired in during development, providing support for a pain-free and successful childhood.
How Chiropractic in Loveland Benefits Children’s Health:
Chiropractic adjustments keep you in good health by adjusting the spine into proper alignment. When the spine is aligned, the nervous system is soothed and strengthened. This keeps the body healthy. Children can enjoy all of these benefits in pediatric adjustments.
Chiropractic is gentle and conservative. Rather than medicate your child and worry about side effects, or resort to invasive procedures for pain management, you can give your little one the benefit of natural care.
Our chiropractors know that birthing is traumatic for children. Their bodies carry trauma from birth, which can cause physical, mental, and neurological problems if not treated — problems that may take years to show signs. Why worry if your child may be carrying trauma into teen or adult years, when you can have your infant’s spine adjusted by our chiropractors?
Toddlers naturally fall as they learn to walk. Every tumble puts strain on the spine, and may shift it out of alignment. We can remove any subluxations that arise due to childhood tumbles, keeping your child’s spine in alignment for health.
Gateway Family Chiropractic’s Wellness Relief for Kids in the Surrounding Communities of Loveland, Fort Collins, Windsor, Berthoud, and Greeley, CO:
Our chiropractors, Dr. Michael Hughes and Dr. David Hughes, offer several wellness relief techniques for children. During an initial consultation, we will check out your child’s posture, gait, symptoms, and spinal alignment. Then, we will choose among the following treatment methods to provide age-appropriate care for kids.
- Chiropractic Biophysics – There are only 4 chiropractors in Northern Colorado who are certified in Chiropractic Biophysics, and we are fortunate to have 2 of them on staff. This treatment method uses chiropractic for more than pain relief. With chiropractic biophysics, we can provide holistic disease management.
- Diversified – A general chiropractic technique, Diversified treats many common conditions. We often use this treatment to relieve birth trauma in infants and soothe a child’s nervous and musculoskeletal systems after repeated tumbles. Toddlers who fall frequently while learning to walk will feel supported by our adjustments. Our adjustments relieve symptoms including colic, difficulty breastfeeding, disturbed sleep, or lack of appetite.
- Activator Technique – The activator is a special tool that allows us to be precise. We may use the activator alone or combined with Diversified adjustments to promote natural wellness in children of all ages.
- Sacral Occipital Technique (SOT) – Adjustments to the cranial and sacral bones treat pediatric ear infections, headaches and migraines, jaw pain, and more.
Thompson Technique – Ideal for correcting imbalances in your child’s leg length, this technique relies on a drop table.
- Cox-Flexion/Distraction – This general technique relieves sports injury pain, limb pain, and back pain using a gentle assisted stretching method. It’s safe and effective for kids.
Are you ready to help your child find wellness naturally? Our Loveland and Fort Collins chiropractors welcome patients from the surrounding communities, including Windsor, Berthoud, Loveland, and Greeley. Contact our chiropractors at (970) 669-7620 or complete the form on our website to get started with pediatric chiropractic care.
Gateway Family Chiropractic
Dr. Michael Hughes & Dr. David Hughes, at Gateway Family Chiropractic in Loveland, CO, has been serving Loveland and surrounding areas for Chiropractic care since 1987.
8:00am - 6:00pm
2:00pm - 6:00pm
8:00am - 12:00pm
8:00am - 6:00pm