For those with consistent neck pain, texting neck, and posture needs introducing Denneroll cervical traction device for head, shoulder and spine alignment.
- Great for TMJ Relief, stretching, and physical therapy.
- Ergonomic neck and shoulder relaxer
- Small, Compact, and portable
- Firm supportive Foam, recommended by healthcare professionals around the world.
- Recommended Usage: Start with 3 Minutes, add one minute every day until you reach 15 minutes. Continue using daily for 15 minutes for a minimum of 2 months.
- Large Cervical Denneroll: Sized for dimensions to fit the typical adult cervical spine of those that are 5’9” in height or taller
- Medium Cervical Denneroll: Sized for average high adults under 5’9”.
- Small Cervical Denneroll: Sized for the pediatric population or small framed adults. Fits the typical 5-10 year old size.
For those with lifting injuries, poor posture, and poor ergonomics, this Thoracic Denneroll is for you. Provides a gentle but effective stretch that assists in the correction of an abnormal thoracic bone structure.
- Assists with relief of pain and muscle tension
- Improved Postural Appearance
- Corrects Thoracic Kyphosis
- Small, compact, and Portable
- Firm Supportive Foam that lasts
One Size for all.
The Lumbar Denneroll is an orthotic device developed by Chiropractors. It’s unique design provides a gentle but effective stretch that assists with correction of abnormal Lumbar Lordosis (arched posture of the lower back).
- Assist in relief of pain and muscle tension
- Recovery from disc injury
- Adult Medium: Recommended for persons 5’9” and under and for stiff non-flexible spines, or for patients that are just beginning treatment and have significant low back symptoms.
- Adult Large: Recommended for persons taller than 5’9”, for very flexible spines and for the more advanced patient user.
8:00am - 6:00pm
2:00pm - 6:00pm
8:00am - 12:00pm
8:00am - 6:00pm
Gateway Family Chiropractic
3850 North Grant Avenue #100
Loveland, CO 80538
Phone (970) 669-7620
Fax (970) 292-6428